Monday, November 20, 2006

Unveiling Retorts


You all must be remembering my first post in this Blog.
Yeah, This Blog is a the immediate result of my marriage and my wife.

I think it is quite true what Socrates said. At least, it is true in my case!
Albeit it is funny and hilarious, thought provoking too. Hence I'm starting a new series Blog posts through retorts from "eminents" worldwide. These are aimed at firstly to satisfy myself, and then those of you who second these retorts.

Let me begin with Socrates as he once said:


"By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher..."

Note: I thank my brother - Pramod - to make this series happen.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Poker Betting Strategy said...

What impudence!

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home