Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Life changing manthraas uncovered!

If you are unaware of Indian official language - HINDI -, probably you would not have understood the meaning of this Blog's name - Shaanthi-Jeevan Manthraas. Not to worry, I will help you out.

I am certain that I would probably able to give you the meaning of this Blog name at least, if not the future contents. This does not mean that you should not come back to this Blog ever again, but to consider this Blog as a "Beta" blog - hehe.... (the word beta means to me "an easy excuse for not delivering the expected")

OK. Saanthi-Jeevan Manthraas means "Chants for a peaceful living"

Through this Blog, I preach some "marketing chants" for making your life peaceful and happy. Though I am just 29 years old, my personal marketing helped me a lot in creating a vast group of people who WILL accommodate me for a day and provide at least a day's food! That is the biggest achievement that I have ever got till date all through from my life and I'm unlikely to be starved to death for a decade from now!

All this because of my careful marketing approach for my own life and it indeed paid and paying me well these days. I am open for sharing my tricks and mind you, these are completely unlicensed. You can use it for any propose, personal, commercial and whatsoever.

Fine. Now let me start with my first line....

"Wife is the toughest and hardest customer a man can ever have throughout his personal marketing efforts"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home