Friday, March 31, 2006

Be Creative

Hard work pays off...
My dad taught me this when I was too young itself.

You know I have a taste in creative arts and I used be creative at least couple of hours in a day. My dad was my mentor and the one who encouraged me the most to be creative always.

Suddenly I feel the emptiness of him when I saw this great art from Diamonster. He proved that hard work is all matters, not the tool. The tool used for the below painting is MS Paint which is considered to be an amateur's knife. (Click on the picture to see the full-sized version)


So friends, be creative in your life. Your creativity the one will get recognized first and later it's value will further get increased when people know the struggles that you went through.

Thank you TechBlog for allowing me to borrow the picture from your site!

technorati tags: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home